Wednesday 24 December 2014

Double Design: Christmas skittlette



Hi guys! I have exciting news today. Monique from Ritsy and I decided to start doing twin posts! Monique is a fellow Dutch nail blogger and 'Double Design' is our little collaboration. The theme for this Double Design is 'Christmas nails'.

Just polish, no nail art
I decided to do a skittlette with Christmas trees, using the typical Christmas colours red, gold and green.





Here is Monique's lovely nail art! I really like how we did something entirely different but still have some same elements, like the Christmas tree and the use of gold. Check out more pictures of her awesome manicure on her blog.


For my manicure I used: NYC Full Metal Jacket (the gold, 1x), Revlon Emerald City (trees), Born Pretty Store nail polish without name (bright green, 1x, it's from this range but this colour seems to be gone?), Essie Leading lady (red, 3x) + Born Pretty Store rhinestones & Seche Vite top coat.

What do you think of our manicures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: