Wednesday 17 December 2014

Drinking glass inspired manicure

Hello polish lovers! I hope you're all doing well. For the first time ever (I guess?) I did a manicure that was inspired by something in my direct environment. I have two awesome drinking glasses from Blokker with this neon dotted gradient that I thought would be very cool to recreate on my nails. And so I did! I hope you like them.




I used a dotting tool to create this nail art, no brush was touched. I can imagine that doing a pink french manicure before putting on the dots would have been faster though - but even with just a dotting tool doing this manicure didn't take long to do. What's even better is that it was also very easy! 




For this manicure I used: Essence 24/7 nail base, Flormar N008, INM Out The Door (2x) + a dotting tool.

I have to say that really like this nail art! I think it will look even cooler when using a variety of colours.

Did you every copy patterns of everyday objects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: