Sunday 14 December 2014

Other uses of nail polish #4

Hi polish lovers! Some of you just started following me, so you are not familiar with this whole 'other uses of nail polish' - thing. In these posts I (mostly) collect DIY ideas that have to do with nail polish. Here are the links to the previous editions:  #1, #2, #3.

In today's edition I have four fun DIY's for you.

1) Elsie from A Beautiful Mess made her own iPhone case using nail polish.

Source

I really like her cute, slightly imperfect stripe design.

Source
2) How about not only polishing your phone but also your sunglasses? Chelsea from The Paper Mama pimped hers using nail polish and a q-tip.

Source
Source

3) It won't be too long until we're going to celebrate Christmas! How about not only decorating your nails with polish but also your holiday ornaments? I found this pictorial on beautylish.com.

Source
The only downside of decorating these clear glass ornaments is that it takes a lot of nail polish to cover the inside.

4) Zandi from Radical Possibility decided to copy the look of some expensive tumblers she saw on the Anthropologie webshop.

Source

Source

How cute are these? Zandi used acrylic paint to decorate her tumblers but I think nail polish would work just as well. I own glasses that are pretty similar to these (print-wise at least) and I copied their look in some nail art. I will share the result sometime soon!

Which DIY do you like best? I vote for the tumblers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: